Saturday, February 16, 2008

semi-annual trim fest!

So every time I'm in AZ visiting my family I make my way to this smallish warehouse of fabric remnants, ends, and trim and buys bags and bags of stuff. This time it was lots and lots of trim, including one roll with the words "disco wheels" printed on it. I think dh is going to be the possibly unwilling recipient of some kind of car accessory made with that trim. Everything is SO cheap (15 cents a yard, 99 cents a yard) that I just buy whatever I like and find a use for it later. My mom kept asking me, "Oh, so what are your plans for that trim?" I couldn't ever really answer her. Decorative washcloth? Change purse? Stuff it in a plastic bag and stick it in the bottom of the craft closet? Anything's possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That store sounds like a blast!!! I wish I could go there. Is is just in Arizona or are there others as well?

Lindsay said...

I miss you already! Wish we could've gone to lunch or something. We'll have to swing through the south in the next year or so. I've never seen amy's house, and I would love to play with your boyzz again. ask them if they remember playing "remote control" with me and Loc...

Kristi said...

Yes, this sounds like a place I need my Mom to go visit for me. What's it called and where is it at?