Thursday, December 27, 2007

the haunting, part 1


This photo has been haunting our house for weeks now. I can't even remember where I found it. All I know is it saved as "David formal." I innocently emailed it to dh, resulting in many printouts of his face popping up in tote bags, briefcases, and behind cabinet doors. The other day, dh was telling Flash, "I really love you, buddy." To which Flash responded, "yeah, right!", and opened the cabinet to reveal yet another printout of David formal. We're still laughing about that one, and David formal still haunts the house.

3 comments:

Patty O. said...

This guy is scary creepy. You guys are so funny. It cracks me up.

By the way, my sister pulled a fast one with Dolly this Christmas (you remember the traveling scary doll that we plant in places for the other to find?) Well, she recruited my mother to help her. I opened my gift from my mom for Christmas and found a nice gift card and Dolly wrapped in tissue in the bottom of the box. This means war. She has now upped the ante....

QueenScarlett said...

Ok... so I don't get it... who is this... is this from the 80s and I'm just out of the loop? But...thanks for haunting me. He is so scary. He must shop at walmart.

beckmarsh said...

I don't know who it is either. Some dude from some website. We just thought he was so funny/disturbing that we started scaring each other with him by hiding him in random places in the house. It's a bad habit of ours. The last thing to pop up randomly was a pair of gold tiger print boxer shorts.