Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm not worthy!

My friend Meredith made me a QUILT for Christmas. A gorgeous quilt.









Some of the fabric reminds me of origami paper (which I love). Super Q has been putting it to good use as a sort of wooden-block-bocce-ball course.


And as a tortilla with himself as the filling.
Did I mention this quilt is amazingly beautiful? I wish I could find the cord to my camera so I could post a decent picture of it. (Although I did manage to get the cell phone camera out of yellowing 70s photo mode (aka "cloudy" mode)).

2 comments:

Chieko said...

Wow, that's beautiful! And it is a good size! So, you like origami paper, huh? That gives me an idea...hmmm.

Patty O. said...

I'm jealous. I wish I could make a quilt like that. Or I at least wish someone would make me a quilt like that. : ) It is beautiful. And what a labor of love. A friend of mine once told me that when she knits something for a friend it is special to her, because the whole time she is working on the project she is thinking of that friend. I think that is true and nice. Obviously, you have been thought of a lot over the months it took to finish this quilt.