Saturday, January 27, 2007

suggestions for filling down time

Fun things to do when you're faced with a rainy Saturday, a napping 4 year old, and no desire whatsoever to clean your house:

Google Image Search on your own name. I found several "Rebecca Marshalls" (one pictured here--she looks a bit like my Dad's somewhat unstable cousin), both in the UK. And a few men who came up under that search (?)

Research Windows Vista. Get excited about it. Price it. Decide against it.

Listen to majority of The Shins' new album. Wonder why you were, at one point, desperately in love with this band. Shift allegiance to Iron & Wine.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So, I stumbled across my Everything But the Girl CD the other day and got all verklempt listening to Come on Home. Which prompted me to do a search for your blog.

And yep, I think I found one of those UK Rebecca Marshalls when I was trying to find your blog.